Doner Anti Spam Policy
Doner is a full-service marketing agency offering email campaign management for a select list of clients. Doner is committed to permission-based email marketing best practices. Our support includes participation in the following industry programmes:
- Sender Score Certified
- Sender Policy Framework ("SPF")
- Domain Keys
- Hotmail Junk Mail Reporting ("JMR")
- AOL spam feedback loop
When transmitting emails, the lists are under the control of Doner and have been through our auditing process to ensure that they have been collected from reputable sources and that permission-to-market has been obtained.
Emails sent by Doner do not:
- use or contain invalid or forged headers;
- use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names;
- employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
- use other means of deceptive addressing;
- use a third party's internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party's equipment, without permission of the third party;
- contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content.
Doner recommends to clients that they do not purchase third-party mailing lists due to the uncontrolled nature in which most of these lists have been prepared.
Each email sent by Doner shall include an "unsubscribe link". Although we actively encourage our clients to process these unsubscribe requests, as part of each new email campaign we suppress unsubscribes and hard bounces from previous transmissions. Any email being manually classified as spam is unsubscribed from the appropriate list within 48-hours of the complaint.
If you believe that you have received spam that was sent by Doner, please send a complaint from your email account along with the unsolicited email, with completed header, to email@example.com. Please provide any other information that you believe may help us in our investigation. Doner does not investigate or take any action based on "anonymous" spam complaints.